Looking to get a mortgage but unsure where to start? Discuss your situation with a financial advisor in Loughborough. There are many benefits of seeking the advice of a mortgage broker;
• Qualified – Using the services of one of our mortgage brokers in Loughborough, you can be rest assured that they are qualified to help you through the minefield that is mortgages! We know the financial and mortgage market and always aim to get you a better deal from lenders than you would be able to get if going direct to lenders yourself.
• You’re protected – your mortgage broker has a duty of care to you. At Tudor Court Financial Planning, we also offer home buyers protection with our mortgage schemes*. These tailored insurance packages are designed for your peace of mind, to cover £750 towards conveyance fees, £500 towards survey/valuation fees and £250 towards mortgage/lenders fees, should the sale fall through.
• Technology and Experience – our experienced team of mortgage brokers in Loughborough use the latest technology alongside over sixty years’ worth of expertise to create the most appropriate repayment plan to suit your budget and circumstances.
• On your side – If you’re looking for a mortgage broker in Loughborough, you’ll be looking for one who’s on your side; one who will take into account your situation and use their knowledge of the changing deals to work out the best option for you. As independent mortgage brokers in Loughborough, our knowledge of the regularly updated deals will help secure the right deal for you.
• Similar issues – As well as acting as an independent mortgage broker in Loughborough, we can also provide advice on related financial issues, including life and critical illness insurance.
Seeking the advice of a mortgage advisor in Loughborough is particularly helpful if you fall into one of the following categories;
• You need a bridging loan
• You earn an irregular freelance wage
For more help and advice, contact mortgage specialists in Loughborough; Tudor Court Financial Planning, on 01509 643388 or, click here.
(YOUR HOME MAY BE AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT)