Are you thinking of planning for the future? Maybe retirement is getting ever closer and you want to ensure you and your loved ones are comfortable and secure. It can be a confusing and daunting process to start. At Tudor Court, we offer well informed, personal pension advice in Loughborough and beyond to help eradicate your pension worries.
The legislation regarding retirement age means that many people are working until much later in life. When retirement finally arrives, you want to ensure you can enjoy your time, without being concerned by budgeting or money worries.
We have a strong team of pension advisors with a wide range of experience in pension advice in Loughborough and Leicestershire. Here are just a few of the many ways that our team can help you in planning your pension;
• Conducting a full appraisal and analysis of your current pension plans.
• Understanding what your retirement objectives are.
• Using pensions in order to save you tax.
• Help to ensure you don’t outlive your savings/income.
Pension Advice in Loughborough – Less Hassle with Tudor Court
Once we have discussed the initial affecting factors, we can then advise you on the different types of pension schemes that are currently running – helping you decide which scheme is best for you:
• Personal pensions (PP)
• Stakeholder pensions (SHP)
• Retirement annuity contracts (RAC)
• Small self-administered schemes (SSAS)
• Free standing additional voluntary contribution schemes (FSAVC)
• Self-invested personal pensions (SIPP)
We take pride in our personalised customer service; it is always our priority to work with you to carefully plan your financial future. For more information about using a financial adviser in Loughborough and beyond, click here.